I just did the plug-in updates for PopUp Pro and now it's not working correctly on my site.
1. It's only supposed to show up once, on the home page (http://grow-better.com) which I have under the "Specific URL" condition. It's worked fine up until the update and now it's popping up on every page of the website.
2. I didn't want the "x" to show up in the left upper corner of the pop-up at all and I had added the custom CSS code:
Again, it worked fine up until the update and now it's showing up again even with the custom css code.
This is very important to our site so I hope to here from someone soon on these issues. Thanks so much.