Pop-ups Broken After Update with Post Indexer SQL Errors

After updating Pop-Up Pro and Post Indexer to their current versions two days ago, pop-ups on our main site are no longer working and I'm getting numerous related SQL syntax errors in our error log.

I am able to create pop-ups, and they preview fine. But when viewed on the front end, the pop-up is blank. I've attached a screenshot since I have temporarily deactivated the pop-up.

The SQL Error is:

WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-10, 10' at line 1 for query SELECT * FROM wp_network_posts WHERE post_author = 3182 ORDER BY ID DESC LIMIT -10, 10 made by require('wp-blog-header.php':wink:, wp, WP->main, do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, IncPopup->init_public, IncPopup->load_method_footer, IncPopupBase->get_popup_data, IncPopupItem->get_script_data, IncPopupItem->load_html, include('/plugins/popover/css/tpl/minimal/template.php':wink:, apply_filters('the_content':wink:, call_user_func_array, members_directory_output

An interesting thing to note is, that Author (ID 3182) did not create the pop-up and only has a subscriber role on the main site.

Based on the number of these errors. it looks like it was being thrown every time the pop-up should have been shown.

Why does the Popover plugin require Post Indexer and what does it have to do with the Members Directory?

For the record, our main site is currently not being indexed since our update of Post Indexer and I have a separate support topic open for that issue.

I searched, but did not find any other relevant topics. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help!