Popover Maker Question

Hi everyone,
I want to have a pop-up open anytime a user clicks on a link that leaves the site. I have a list of these URLs, but I'm hoping that I can use one pop up for multiple links. I tried to use the "on URL" but that doesn't seem to work.

Essentially, we need this for a bank, which needs to warn users when they are leaving the website. Can you please help me understand which settings or code I need to make this happen?

Thank you, Katie

Nastia

Hello Katie , I trust you are doing well today!

I am afraid the PopUp plugin doesn't have an available condition that behaves this way. I;ve searched if there is a similar plugin in the market, but couldn't find what you are looking for.

Close to what you are looking for is the "Appear when the mouse leaves the browser window" option. This option, once enables, show the popup once the mouse leaves the browser.

It is possible to do with custom coding, though. Because it will require a lot of custom coding it is out of a scope that we can provide here. Feel free to post a new job in Jobs & Pros section so a skillful developer will modify the plugin to your needs.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia