Popover CSS questions

Popover plugin IS working

2 questions:

1. How do I center the popover horizontally
2. How do I get fullscreen light box effect?

Here's the url:
http://westdalevillage.biz/

Thanks,

• dlittle800
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I did get the Popover working, and I centered it by subtracting the width of my popover from my total container width and dividing by 2 - I then looked centered anyway.

I deactivated the popover because because it didn't look right without full screen light box.

So, the only question remaining is can I get a full light box effect? If so how?

Thx.

• Michel Mosca
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I have the popover working fine for me and enjoy it. A light box effect however would indeed be a nice feature. could there be optional dimming the background (maybe in %) and an option to position the popover relative to the browser window (means scrolling doesn't move the popover) as standard features (click, click)? These would be a great enhancements for the plugin... thanks for considering (no problem for you genius guys, right? and everybody will want it...:grinning:

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi will look into a few of these suggestions as the plugin is due for an update / refresh.

nd everybody will want it

:slight_smile: I hate them on pop ups that you don't initiate - hence originally going for the facebook approach of just have an opaque border around the box - but i'll see if I can option it.

I did get the Popover working, and I centered it by subtracting the width of my popover from my total container width and dividing by 2 - I then looked centered anyway.

Did you not have the version with the override settings with JS option? This would have worked out the center for you based on the browser size?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.