Popover plugin has made dashboard whitescreen

Hello,

Some time in the last week, one of your plugins, "popover" made my dashboard disappear. I spent several hours on Bluehost help today, trying to restore function, but Bluehost says it's the "popover" plugin. I haven't used popover for anything (I don't even know what it is).

Can you help me get my site running again?

Thanks
Amy

• Tyler Postle

Hi Amy,

Hope you're doing well today!

Happy to help here. Are you able to check your server error logs and let us know which errors you see there? You could also try deactivating it if you can still access your Plugins page, it would be under "Popup Pro". Or if you don't have access to that page then you can re-name the plugin folder through FTP.

I can do that for you if you like, I will need your FTP and wp-admin if you would like me too though.

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. It does look like you have an out-dated version of Popup Pro too, so you could try updating to Popup Pro 4.7.1 first.