PopUp can't use java only HTML?

I just purchased pop up where on the video and in the description it says you can use java. However upon purchasing the plugin, it doesn't have the ability to use java as the basis for my popup.

• aecnu

Greetings paul_brickhill,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

I have to commend tom.eagles for his accurate account of Java versus Javascript, thank you for the clarification Tom!

On to the issue at hand that it was a couple of versions ago that for unknown reasons ( I am not a coder) Javascript indeed quit working in the pop up, but iFrames still work just fine, so this would be the work around to providing what you desire inside the pop up.

Hopefully the lead developer will get this issue resolved in the near future and he has certainly been alerted to it.

I will still alert him though that it persists and I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Tom Eagles

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.
    We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.
    Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any way.
    Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.
    Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.
    Cheers!
    Tom
    Sales &Support
    Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.