PopUp doesn't show up

Hello,

I'm wondering what I've configured wrong with the PopUp plugin? It doesn't seem to be showing up at all. Url is jojoelectroclothing.com

Thank you!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings artcomp123,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

We are aware of this anomaly with certain themes currently testing this out in our development environment in cooperation with the lead developer - to get a fix sorted asap - in which the final fix will becoming out shortly in a major update to the Pop Up plugin.

Thanks again for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings artcomp123,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• artcomp123
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello,

Thanks for the follow up - We haven't gotten it working yet - I'm guessing it's a js conflict with a plugin called sticklr wp - it's a plugin from codecanyon.net that mimics the feecback stickies on all the envato.com sites.

Any assistance appreciated. How can I submit the url securely?

Thank you!

• artcomp123

Hello,

I just updated the Popup plugin, but it's still not working. Is there a 'Premium' support option that is available for issues with WPMUDEV plugins that don't work for one of your customers?

Id love to use the plugin and keep my subscription with this company, but can't seem to locate any subscription option that includes support services...or should I be posting a job on the forum at this point?

Any help in the right direction would be great! Thanks for your time.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I'm guessing it's a js conflict with a plugin called sticklr wp - it's a plugin from codecanyon.net that mimics the feecback stickies on all the envato.com sites.

So when this plugin is deactivated do the pop ups work If not, then what about all other plugins deactivated as well?

Does it work with the default Twenty Eleven theme enabled?

I've been reading through some of the other threads where members have had issues similar. I'm not sure they are the same issue exactly but I not Barry is currently investigating a setup:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/pop-up-plugin-note-working-at-all

He is the lead developer on that plugin.

Let me know if it works with those two suggestions.

Thanks.

• artcomp123

Hello,

Thank you for the responses.

Popovers don't work with the sticklrWP plugin de-activated, also doesn't work with Twenty Eleven theme. I did speak briefly with user crestfalleen, but he seemed to have unique issues concerning plugin js hierarchy (plugins I don't have)

(Screenshot attached)

Cheers

P.S. - What's the best way for me to submit a wp-admin login?

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Popovers don't work with the sticklrWP plugin de-activated, also doesn't work with Twenty Eleven theme.

Not sure what the sticklrWP plugin is, but it certainly works with Twenty Eleven as I develop and test with that theme on my development site.

What cookies do you have set? Wonder if you've reached your 3 views, can you try clearing them - can you also add a condition rule? Such as not logged in.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.