Membership: Popup form type

how can I structure my link to the get the Popup registration form type if user clicks on a custom link or image ?

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @etobic

Welcome to the forum and thanks for being part of our community!

Currently the Membership Plugin doesn't have the ability to show the registration page as a popup. As you will see from the threads below, a few people have asked for this before:

Pop Up when user clicks the 'Register' button
    Very Confused can't make work

In my opinion, it would take some custom work to get this done, so I would recommend that we move your post to the Feature Suggestions and Feedback Forum and I will ask for feedback from the Developer.

All the best and talk soon!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @etobic

I have to profusely apologize... I've been dealing with the Membership Plugin for the last 3 months and just stumbled across the option to have the registration form on the web page or as a pop up.

Please disregard my previous post and allow me to check where and how you can structure your page to get the pop up registration form type when a user clicks on a custom link or image. I need to follow up with the Developer and Support Lead, since this function is completely new to me.

Again, apologies. I will be in touch shortly with further feedback.

All the best!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Martin

Hope you're well and making good progress with your site.

I did some checking and found that the popup registration box is actually just a 'Fancy Box' Javascript and not an actual URL. If it was a URL it would have been easy to incorporate the link into any page, but having it as a Javascript would require some custom coding.

It might be worth looking into the Membership Plugin zip file that you downloaded membership/membershipincludes/includes/popover_signup.form and seeing if you can somehow turn that into a shortcode by using a shortcode creator plugin such as ShortCodes UI or Shortcode Exec PHP.

Note that I am not sure if this would work, but it is worth a try.

Let me know if you managed to get something sorted.

All the best and have a great weekend!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.