Popup is appearing all over the site while visibility set to only for one category

It’s an SOS situation..I need your help. Anyways Hustle Pro is not working as desired. I have put a certain condition on where the pop up should appear but it seems to be appearing all over the site. The condition is that it should appear ONLY when the pages of a particular category are opened.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Alim Bolar

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

This issue, was reported as a bug and was reported recently to our developers.

I made some test on my side and I apply temporary fix on your site:

1. I leave your condition there as it is

2. I add additional condition which is: pages -> Only these pages -> empty

Thanks to that this pop up will display only on post from this specific category.

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Alim Bolar
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Kris.. Hi Adam..:slight_smile:..

Adam Czajczyk

Hope you are doing fine..:slight_smile:… This is related to our past conversation as per link below

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/combination-of-hustle-and-forminator-for-a-rating-module

I took your advise and approached codeable.io and they assigned my Paul Kevin, who has created the rating plugin which meets most of my requirements.. however we were having some major issues with Hustle Pro and we need your help

ISSUE #1

Firstly Paul has defined the condition for the pop up to appear only when the category is optician-profile (as the voting is by consumers for their favourite optician)..

However the pop up seems to be opening on every page of the site..

https://youandeyemag.fourplusmedia.net

(the wp-admin user and ssh details have been provide to Sohag from your chat support team)

Please do find a solution for this asap.. as I need to have this plugin on my production server over the weekend as the rating starts on Monday.

ISSUE # 2

Then we have another issue.. on rating the setting in the plugin is to reload the page. Now when it reloads the pop shows up again.. so the user has to cancel/close the next pop up to view the optician profile. This can be kinda annoying.

I can’t have the option on show once (if you have this in hustle) as the user should be able to rate other opticians. and when he visits another optician the pop up should show again.. but on completing the rating and on success when the page reloads we don’t want the pop up to appear again.

Please advise if this can be resolved.. If not, then please provide the best solution for this (without having to go to another page as the whole point of the user visiting the optician profile page was to see that page).

Note : Does hustle pro show a popup on click of a button? I would not want to use this option as I would want a slide in or pop up but I am looking at worse case scenarios here..

ISSUE #3

Next the banner at the bottom of the pop up is in the code itself and is not really added into the hustle pro design.. I’d like to change that and use it in the hustle pro design as I plan to use the banner to be loaded by an ad server to show advertising banners based on keywords. Will need your help on this too later on how I can add the banner in the hustle pro design so that Paul Kevin can disable it from the design embedded into the shortcode. I’ll try it or ask Paul to help me here but just in case you are faster please do help out.

Please help out here asap.. need this to be resolved soon.

Regards,

Alim

• Alim Bolar

Kris

Sorry I saw your message after I sent the one above addressing to to Adam as he was involved in the conversation prior to the plugin task was assigned to codeable.io

I am happy to have you for support too..:slight_smile:..

So you are suggesting that you’ve done some changes and I’d have to do the same on the production server.. right?

Will test this for now and confirm.. could you please look at issue 2 and issue 3 above as well?

Regards,

Alim

• Alim Bolar

Kris

I think we can resolve Issue #3 by adding the banner into the design module of hustle pro

to get the image to display like this

Now I just need to figure how to enlarge it enough to fit the modal completely end to end..:wink:.. will try and figure that out with Paul Kevin (from codeable.io).

In the meantime, do let me know if there's any workaround for Issue #2

Regards,

Alim

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Alim Bolar

I’m terribly sorry for the delay.

ISSUE # 2

Then we have another issue.. on rating the setting in the plugin is to reload the page. Now when it reloads the pop shows up again.. so the user has to cancel/close the next pop up to view the optician profile. This can be kinda annoying.

I can’t have the option on show once (if you have this in hustle) as the user should be able to rate other opticians. and when he visits another optician the pop up should show again.. but on completing the rating and on success when the page reloads we don’t want the pop up to appear again.

Please advise if this can be resolved.. If not, then please provide the best solution for this (without having to go to another page as the whole point of the user visiting the optician profile page was to see that page).

Thi should be possible with those currect settings for categories you have. You just need to set up Behavior in a way:

Behavior -> Closed by -> Behavior -> Do not show this message on this post / page

So pop up will still appear only on posts from this category, user who rate optician nr 1 will not see this pop up again on this post and he will be able to rate other opticians which are separate posts.

Of course set up this “Do not show this message on this post / page” like 5 or 10 years. I doubt someone will wait 5 or 10 year to rate again same optician.

Note : Does hustle pro show a popup on click of a button? I would not want to use this option as I would want a slide in or pop up but I am looking at worse case scenarios here.

In Behavior tab you can use Pop-up Trigger section and generate for this pop up or slide in a button, but in your case Pop-up Trigger-> Time will be the best solution I assume :slight_smile:

Hope this help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.