PopUp is not showing

The popup is not showing up for logged out users.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Alex

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site. All the four popups are currently set in a way that requires to conditions to be met:

- a visitor must leave the comment
    - a visitor must click on a button to actually view the popup.

To test it, I have went to the blog on your site and added the comment to the newest post. In another browser (so I could still be logged out in the first one), I accessed your site via support access and approved my comment. Then back in a first browser I went to the homepage of your site and clicked on all three button there ("Access The Report", "Get The Model", "Grab The Audit") that are currently set as popups' triggers in popups settings. In all three cases the popup showed fine for me. I was also able to close it and re-open by clicking on the button.

I'm not sure where the button for the fourth popup is but I believe it works the same.

Having that said, I'm wondering whether you managed to solve the issue meanwhile or if that's actually a mis-configuration that needs to be adjusted. I think that we should start "from the other end" then:

can you tell me exactly where and when those popups (there are four of them so please describe them separately) should be showing up?

An example case scenario (e.g. "visitor goes here, does that, goes there....") would help.

I'll then access the site again and investigate the issue again.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.