Popup is not showing on iphone

In the right sidebar there is a form with an underlined text "Wat ga ik ontvangen" opens a pop-up window. It does on a desktop, but it does not open on iphone.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello mpress

Yes, I can see the issue on your site. Then I tried to check your popup and that made me a bit confused.

I can see you have the following content as popup:

[contact-form-7 id="613" title="Contact form 1"]

But in the front end, I can see this:

I have tried to change the popup content but it doesn't change. Do you know from where the popup content is coming from?

Also, what happens if you deactivate all other plugins, keep only hustle active and check the popup?

Please let us know. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• mpress
      • Code Wrangler

EDITED
      Ash ,

I was able to change text from popup, it is the one named "Subscribe By Email" by the popups.
      Please note that issue comes with iphones/iPads, we have tried an android phone and it works good. Some other hero has tried with an iPhone and got same issue (popup not showing with iPhone)

Please note we are working with subsite where url starts with locat..... , not with the root site.
      I see cf7 id 613 by the root site.

Cheers

• mpress
      • Code Wrangler

Thanks Francis ,

We are also using Hustle for some time. It works good, it is just that every now and then we get some weird behaviour as now.
      We have given an ID and it should trigger the popup, it works good for a desktop, android mobile, But then with an iPhone or iPad, ID trigger does not work.

Thanks for coming by, but let's see what our heroes come up with.

Cheers.

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi mpress

Hope you're doing well!

We were able to replicate the same issue with the actual iPhone/iPad devices. This issue has been marked as a bug and reported to our developers. They're working on a fix, and hopefully, very soon the issue will be fixed and an update will be released.

We appreciate your patience on this and would like to apologize for the inconvenience this causing to you.

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.