popup loading on each subsite of my wp multisite installation

Dear,
Since few weeks I am seen a popup windows on each of my subsite.
I can't understand why. I am using only google adsense and don't think this is it.
I don't like popup windows. Please can you help me to understand where this is coming from? I want to delete it and avoid this popup in the future. Is this a virus? Or a plugin that I am not aware of?
Please feel free to have a look at this subsite:
http://www.pixshopping.com/navduebi/
or any subsite of the mainsite
http://www.pixshopping.com.

support access is granted.

Thank you very much.
Paddy

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Paddy, hope you had a wonderful day.

I went to both of your sites, but I don't see any popup appearing there. I assume, this is happening from your browser. Maybe any extension on your browser is causing this.

Can you please try clearing cache and cookies from your browser and also with disabling all browser extensions? Can you try from a different browser? Can you try from a different computer? I believe, this issue won't be there.

Please let us know the result. If you are seeing the popup on all browsers and on all computers, please give us a screenshot of the popup. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Paddy
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi Rupok,

I tried this on two computer and also my mobile.

They all show this strange popup.
    Please see my mobile screenshot.
    This popup only comes out on my website not other websites.

Very strange.
    Could be Google adsense?

Thanks
    Paddy

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Paddy,

It looks like there is problem with Wordfence scan - popup shows only on the super admin account and its colorbox popup from MarketPress and it's triggered by WordFence scan. Our developer was checking this issue and disabled scanning in Wordfence and that made popup to stop displaying.
    We are still investigating this issue, but this is not a virus or Google adsense.

When we will have more information on how to prevent this issue I will update thread.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Paddy
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi Kasia,
    I am still having this popup.
    Did you disable the scan on my website or another one?
    I tried to disable the regular scan from Wordfence but still getting this strange popup.
    I checked the options but don't see anything to avoid this pupup.
    Would be able to help.
    thanks.
    Regards,
    Paddy

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Paddy,

Our developers are still working on this issue as it is very hard to replicate on our sites. You should be able to kill scan using this link under button "Start WordFence Scan":

I tried to disable the regular scan from Wordfence but still getting this strange popup.

Can you try to kill current scan of WordFence and see again if popup appears?

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.