popup plugin not working

Can cause a popup window to jump to certain pages on the website?

• Rupok

Hi Amit Green,

Thanks a lot for asking. I'm sorry but I'm not exactly sure if I clearly understood the issue you are referring to. I totally understand that you are having trouble with the PopUp Pro plugin, but if I was clear about the issue, I could give you proper solution.

Can you please describe your issue a bit more? If you could add the steps to regenerate this, that would facilitate the troubleshooting process.

By any chance, are you trying to say that if it's possible to show a specific PopUp on certain pages of your website? If yes, then it's possible. Please go to "Dashboard > PopUp" section and edit your PopUp. In the editor window, scroll down to "Displaying Conditions" section and enable "One Specific URL" condition and add your pages (where you want to show this popup) in the box beside that option. That will make your popup to appear only on those pages.

Please send us as much details as possible. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Amit Green,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I want a popup window jump to another website and homepage.

I'm afraid, I'm not able to get your question, could you please explain further what you are trying to achieve? Are you looking to load popup on a different screen size? or do you want to load Popups in a new website?

Could you please clarify regarding this, so that we could sort this out asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.