Popup Plugin not working

Hi,

The Popup Plugin doesn't work on my website http://www.myperfectprom.com. The website is built using iThemes Builder. I would like to use an image an advertisement for the Popover and have entered the link to where the image is stored on my website but it doesn't work. I have also tried entering just plain text in the Popover content window but it still doesn't work. Can you help please?

Brian

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Imagine,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

The first big reason that it is certain that your Pop Up plugin is not working is the active rules.

You should have only one rule in there and possibly two, but your screen shot (thank you for that by the way) indicates rules that actually cancel each other out.

I recommend for testing set one rule that shows the Pop Up when you are not logged in and use a different browser then normal and view the site to see if your Pop Up displays as desired.

Thanks again for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.