Popup plugin width/height settings not working?

I have the width and height both set to 500px, but the [test] popup that I created is not taking those dimensions. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello web_rmp!

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

I checked out the link to your site and see there is alot going on, it seems I can't even use my right click on the page.

Can you change to a default theme and test your popup? I think we need to rule out a theme conflict first.

Thanks!

Kimberly

• web_rmp
    • New Recruit

I am not going to use it on that site so it doesn't really matter.

However, I was planning on using it on http://www.amwa.us

It takes the width/height settings there, but when I try to autocenter using the checkbox it breaks.

I attached a screenshot for reference. Using the top/left positioning settings I can't get it to center on many different screens. Is there any other alternative?

Thanks for your help!

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there, just checking in to see how things are going?

I notice the last version you downloaded was 4.4.1 please can you try with 4.4.2 and let us know how that goes.

I couldn't see your screen?

If it doesn't work in the default Twenty Eleven theme then it would also be good to test for plugin conflicts. This is done by disabling all other plugins and testing.

If it then works you would activate each plugin, one at a time until the issue happens again, this lets us know where the conflict happens.

If you need any further help then please feel free to reopen the thread or create a new one as needed.

Take care and have a great day/evening.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.