Popup preview not working

PopUp Pro preview is not working on admin side when Appointments + is active, but if I deactivate Appointments + it works. Please help.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jerone

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have checked the PopUp Pro with Appointments+ on my own test site and it seems to be working fine there. I believe then this is related to the specifics of your site.

However, when I logged in there I wasn't able to get to the "Network Admin" area at all. Whenever I attempt to go there, I'm taken to the "Signup page". I didn't notice any mentions of that in the chat so I'm not sure if Abdul (whom you talked to) wasn't visiting "Network Admin" or if this worked back then during the chat.

Did you make any changes to the site meanwhile or do I need to use some "special URL" to access Network Admin area?

Please advice!

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Jerone,

I did some further investigation based on your installation and it looks like the issue is with Popup running aside "Additional fields" addon from Appointments+

I will report this to our developers to have a look, however, I strongly suggest checking Hustle plugin and replacing Popup with that, it's basically Popup on steroids and preview works with Additional Fields add-on :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.