Popup preview problem and Translation Problem

Hello!
I hope you having a good day.

I have two rewuirement for your team.

First of all, when I tried to use preview in content edit page, it didn't work.
(Please check my screen shot 1)

Secondary, I translated all lists in translation file, but some texts are still English.
It seems that left lists are't in the list of the translation file.

Could you give me any suggestion?

KAZUKI

• Luís

Hi @KAZUKI KIKUCHI,

I hope had been good today!

First of all, when I tried to use preview in content edit page, it didn't work.

Seems to be a bug in WordPress Multisite. I've confirmed this bug and flagged the developer so they can get it fixed up asap. Either myself or the developer will reply back here once we have pushed a fix out.

Secondary, I translated all lists in translation file, but some texts are still English.
    It seems that left lists are't in the list of the translation file.

Can you refer what strings are not being translated?

Cheers, Luís

• KAZUKI KIKUCHI

Hey
    How is going?
    Thank you for your help.
    IT industry is really hot, so I think it is very hard for you to keep up to make all plugins work.

About preview problem, I am happy to hear about that.

About translation, I think you looked through my admin in English.
    So I will attach Japanese ver's, because untranslated English are related one.haha

all Screenshots is about
    Sub-menu : Setting

and also
    In content edit page.

Show this PopUp if all of the following conditions are met
    Optional Link Target.

I am not confident about this explanation, so if you want to know more. Please let me tell you.

Cheers

KAZUKI

• Luís

Hi @KAZUKI KIKUCHI,

I hope had been good today!

All of those strings are not in the translation file, so, it can't be translated through it. But, I can suggest you, to use our Ultimate Branding plugin, and their "Network Wide Text Change" module.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

However, I think that strings should be in the translation file, so, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.