PopUp Pro Customization (and bug?)

Hi I have TWO questions re: PopUp Pro customization:

1. Tried to customize colors for the layout, but there's a bug(?) with the color editor - it's not showing properly (on imac & firefox 42.0)

2. Ultimately, I'm just looking for the *popup pro button class* callout (tried #popup .wdpu-button without any luck) so I can make the adjustments I'm looking to make with the BUTTON via the custom CSS callout.

PS - Screenshots are at:
1. https://s3.amazonaws.com/randipierce/temp/wpmu-popuppro-color-editor-q.png
2. https://s3.amazonaws.com/randipierce/temp/wpmu-popup-button-q.png

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @randi523,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

As for color picker issue. I've tested this on my own test setup and I can confirm that this occurs also under Firefox 42 and Chrome 47 on Windows 7. Therefore I consider this a bug and I'm reporting this to the plugin developer. Hopefully, this should be fixed with one of the nearest plugin releases although I'm not able to give you any ETA on this.

Fortunately, it seems there's a simple workaround that can be easily applied and will not be lost upon plugin update. To use it, please add following CSS rule either to your child theme's style.css file (if you're using a child theme) or e.g. via plugin such as Simple Custom CSS:

.post-type-inc_popup #post .col-colorpicker {height:300px;}

As for button CSS. I assume that you're referring to the "Call to action" button, is that right?

There are two classes related. First is a ".wdpu-buttons" class which is actually a "placeholder" (kind of "popup footer") where CTA button is located. Second one is ".wdpu-cta" and it's an actual button itself.

To address these classes first identify an ID of the popup. This can be easily done by taking a look at browser's address bar while viewing the "Edit PopUp" screen for selected popup: in "post.php?post=123&action=edit" string the "123" number is the ID. Knowing this, you can use CSS like that:

.wdpu-123 .wdpu-buttons {/* your rules for "popup footer" go here */}
    .wdpu-123 .wdpu-cta {/* your rules for button itself go here */}

It's worth noting that the button is an html element.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam