Popup Pro cuts off call to action button

No matter what text, image or various settings I use, the button on the bottom of the plugin is always cut off. See screenshot. A user would not be able to read the button text. I am using Google Chrome. I tried on 2 different computers with the same issue. I have also tried responsive and fixed height and width for the popup and both do the same thing.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Adam Hoeksema,

I hope you are having a good day and Sorry to hear that you are facing this problem.

It seems to me that you've removed call to action button from popup. Without it I am not able to debug further as on my sandbox site I am not able to reproduce this issue. Would you please set it again and grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers!
    Milan.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Adam Hoeksema,

I hope you are having a good day.

It was small css issue, actually popup requires this tiny css code to be added

#popup .wdpu-buttons{
        min-height: 76px !important;
        text-align: center;
    }

#popup .wdpu-buttons a{
        display: inline-block;
    }

which i've already added in popup. It is displaying correctly on page, you can confirm it now.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers!
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.