Popup Pro cutting off bottom of Popup

The bottom of the popup is getting cutoff and it cuts the button in half so I have a hard time reading the button text.

How do I fix it?

• Rupok

Hi Spencer

Hope you had a wonderful day.

The bottom of the popup is getting cutoff and it cuts the button in half

This can easily be fixed with some custom CSS but I need to see the issue live and inspect PopUp elements on your site to provide that code. Can you please provide a link where I can see this live and give you custom code to fix it?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• Spencer

I actually changed the style on the popup from minimal to simple and it no longer cuts it off, but it moves the CTA button to the left. They are click popups on cars. The site is collegegradrebate.org. You have to scroll down to the cars.

Another question, can you make the the popup area hover effect change the mouse so the element looks clickable? Right now when I hover over the area, it doesn't seem like it would do anything if I clicked.

• Rupok

Hi Spencer

Hope you had a wonderful day.

it moves the CTA button to the left

You can fix that will following custom CSS Code:

.wdpu-buttons {
      width: 100%;
    }
    .rounded .wdpu-cta {
      float: right;
    }

Can you make the the popup area hover effect change the mouse so the element looks clickable?

You can use following custom CSS Code to fix this:

#corolla, #camry, #scionia, #tacoma, #rav4, #priusc {
      cursor: pointer;
    }

Please let us know if these doesn't do what you exactly want. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.