Popup pro incompatible with Pilot Press plugin

Hi. Having problems getting Popup Pro working on our site with another plugin Pilot Press. Can you please take a look and/or advise a fix for it? Thanks

• Tyler Postle

Hey Bjarman,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your question!

What exactly isn't working here? Is it not popping up under certain conditions? Not popping up at all?

A little bit more information here will help a ton in hunting down the issue :slight_smile:

Also, a link to where the popup should be coming up and isn't will help as well.

Do you mind granting support access too? That might speed up the process here. Then I can take a look at your settings first hand.

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey bjarman,

Thanks for granting access! I took a closer look and tested it out with Pilot Press.

It still seemed to work fine, the only difference is that having Pilot Press activated seemed to slow down load times, which meant if you tried to leave the page too quick then everything wouldn't be loaded yet - including the PopUp.

You have some inline CSS and script that's likely affecting the preview, as you mentioned. When you don't have that in there does it load fine? The preview that is. Just wondering if perhaps that is a plugin conflict somewhere as well.

Look forward to hearing back here bjarman! Make sure to test out the PopUp again with Pilot Press active, I think it is just the load times.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.