PopUp Pro PHP Warning

Hello,

After submitting the Name and Email in the Newsletter signup form, there is a PHP warning saying:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'disable_notification' not found or invalid function name in /home/cornucopiadev/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 300

We need help resolving this issue.

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Michele,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Could you provide us some more information about your setup, like how this signup form is added, via plugin, custom code, etc.?

Is it included in popup via Shortcode?

What happens if you use the form in standard page content, does it show the same error or it's specific when being used within Popup?

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Michele!

It would be best if you could just grant an support access to your site using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. That doesn't require creating a test account and letting us know about any access credentials. It's a secure way to let WPMU DEV staff (and only staff!) access and check your site.

In order to enable access please follow this guide and let us know here after it's granted:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Michele,

Thanks for granting access, I had a look at your site and I'm afraid that this warning has nothing to do with Popup plugin.

I have tested your site by adding gravity forms shortcode to standard page and with Popup plugin disabled and the warning was still there so this is something related to Gravity Forms plugin.

I would suggest testing for conflicts by disabling your other plugins and switching to default WP theme, perhaps start with "WooCommerce - Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons" plugin since it directly integrates with Gravity Forms.

If that doesn't return any results it would be best getting in touch with Gravity Forms developers and let them know about the warning you're getting.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Denis,

Thanks for granting access, I had a look at your form and compared it to same form added in page content itself and basically only different I could see is the border color.
    And this color is different because of the styles in your child theme that are specific to popup:

Can you tell what exactly are the issues you are referring to and how do you want your form to look?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Michele

Hi Predrag,

The code you saw there was a modified version where some of the issues were temporarily hidden, resolved or overridden. Here is the original code from the newsletter service I was trying to embed:

<!--Begin CTCT Sign-Up Form-->
    <!-- EFD 1.0.0 [Wed Feb 15 11:21:49 EST 2017] -->
    <div class="gform_widget">
    <div class="ctct-embed-signup gform_wrapper">
       <div><span class="gform_description">Find out about new flavors, promotions, and what’s popping at Cornucopia!</span></div>
       <div>
           <span id="success_message" style="display:none;">
               <div style="text-align:center;">Thanks for signing up!</div>
           </span>
           <form data-id="embedded_signup:form" class="ctct-custom-form Form" name="embedded_signup" method="POST" action="https://visitor2.constantcontact.com/api/signup">
               <!-- The following code must be included to ensure your sign-up form works properly. -->
               <input data-id="ca:input" type="hidden" name="ca" value="ccc7c84b-2524-47fa-8900-625720a9dc85">
               <input data-id="list:input" type="hidden" name="list" value="2070383560">
               <input data-id="source:input" type="hidden" name="source" value="EFD">
               <input data-id="required:input" type="hidden" name="required" value="list,email,first_name">
               <input data-id="url:input" type="hidden" name="url" value="">
               <p data-id="Email Address:p" ><label data-id="Email Address:label" data-name="email" class="ctct-form-required">Your Email: <span class="gfield_required">*</span></label><input data-id="Email Address:input" type="text" name="email" value="" maxlength="80" class="medium"></p>
               <p data-id="First Name:p" ><label data-id="First Name:label" data-name="first_name" class="ctct-form-required">Your First Name: <span class="gfield_required">*</span></label><input data-id="First Name:input" type="text" name="first_name" value="" maxlength="50" class="medium"></p>
               <button type="submit" class="Button ctct-button Button--block Button-secondary" data-enabled="enabled">Sign Up</button>
           </form>
       </div>
    </div>
    <script type='text/javascript'>
       var localizedErrMap = {};
       localizedErrMap['required'] = 		'This field is required.';
       localizedErrMap['ca'] = 			'An unexpected error occurred while attempting to send email.';
       localizedErrMap['email'] = 			'Please enter your email address in name@email.com format.';
       localizedErrMap['birthday'] = 		'Please enter birthday in MM/DD format.';
       localizedErrMap['anniversary'] = 	'Please enter anniversary in MM/DD/YYYY format.';
       localizedErrMap['custom_date'] = 	'Please enter this date in MM/DD/YYYY format.';
       localizedErrMap['list'] = 			'Please select at least one email list.';
       localizedErrMap['generic'] = 		'This field is invalid.';
       localizedErrMap['shared'] = 		'Sorry, we could not complete your sign-up. Please contact us to resolve this.';
       localizedErrMap['state_mismatch'] = 'Mismatched State/Province and Country.';
    	localizedErrMap['state_province'] = 'Select a state/province';
       localizedErrMap['selectcountry'] = 	'Select a country';
       var postURL = 'https://visitor2.constantcontact.com/api/signup';
    </script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='https://static.ctctcdn.com/h/contacts-embedded-signup-assets/1.0.2/js/signup-form.js'></script>
    </div>
    <!--End CTCT Sign-Up Form-->

It would be great to be able to completely disable any auto-formatting that happens on the editor side.

Let me know if there is anything else I can clarify for you.

Thanks
    Denis

• Dimitris

Hey there Michele,

hope you're doing good and don't mind chiming in here! :slight_smile:

This issue is happening due to the wpautop() function which can be surpassed easily using the following line in functions.php file of your active theme
    remove_filter( 'the_content', 'wpautop' );
    Rederence: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wpautop

Let us know how that goes!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.