POPup Pro Preview not working

I get this error message when trying to use popup pro with gravity forms:
cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ruppert Marketing,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The error means that the Gravity Forms script didn't receive any response from the server within 50 seconds. It seems that 50 seconds is a maximum time allowed for PHP script execution so the server then terminated it.

It's however hard to tell why this happens without checking the site. Let me know please:

- does the same GF form works well if used outside the popup, e.g. in post/page?
    - does this break only in popup preview or in "live" popup (on frontend) as well?

Also, please go to the "PopUp -> Settings" page of your dashboard and expand the "Supported Shortcodes" section (I assume you added the form via shortcode). Find the GF shortcode on the list and check for which columns it's marked as "working" (black check mark). Knowing this, try switching the "Load PopUp using" option to those supported methods and see if it helps.

If that doesn't work for you, please grant a support access to the site for me so I could take a closer look and test it by myself. Here's a guide on granting support access:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.