PopUp Pro problem with Contact form 7 & constant contact integration

I have a Contact form 7 signup form with constant contact integrated on the home page of one of my sites. I'm showing this form in the PopUp Pro. It submits, but when it submits, it redirects the success message to a popup on http://www.destroymyfat.com/#wpcf7-f209-o1 which comes up with page not found. I tried loading popup in Wordpress Ajax and in footer and still the same. I even deactivated HTML in contactform 7 (as someone suggested in another thread) but nothing is working

• Nastia

Hello gediweb , I hope you are doing great!

I can see this issue on your site. Please make sure that that inside the PopUp item you have chooses the option "Always close after form submit". Please see the screenshot bellow:

If this suggestion will not solve the issue, please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look at the plugin's settings?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• gediweb

Hi @nastia

My client wants to launch the website tomorrow. Sending an email blast tomorrow to over 6000 people :slight_smile: so I need the popup to work. I moved the PopUp Pro to http://www.destroymyfat.com/test so that maybe you can figure out why it's not working without affecting the site.

In the mean time, I found another plugin for the home page. I really want to use popup pro though, so if you can figure out the problem, I'll move it back to the home page.

• Sajid

Hello gediweb,

Hope you are doing good today!

Yes, me and my colleague Nastia could replicate this issue on our own test sites. Its seems the contact form 7 AJAX functionality does not work within PopUp Pro.

I am creating an internal ticket for developer to further troubleshoot this issue and found a solution/workaround if possible.

Please keep an eye on this thread for updates :slight_smile:

Bes Regards,
    Sajid

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello gediweb,

I hope you are doing a great day so far. I would like to apologize for the delay on our side in resolving this.

We have identified and fixed the problem in the plugin. I have attached a working copy of the latest Popup Pro plugin. The attached version includes the contact form 7 fix.

You may download and unzip the attached plugin to your local computer then upload the folder 'popover' to your website in the folder 'wp-content/plugins/' so finally you will have the folder 'popover' replacing the one that is already there.

Instead of replacing the whole plugin, you may just want to upload the file located in 'popover/js/' named 'public.min.js' and upload it to /wp-content/plugins/popover/js/public.min.js

Alternatively, if your website is not busy you can deactivate the plugin, delete it and upload and install the downloaded 'popover.zip' file as you would normally install a plugin. You do that by going to 'Plugins > Add New' then choose "Upload Plugin", click "Browse" and navigate to the downloaded 'popover.zip" file, select it and click "Install Plugin". It will upload and install your plugin then finally Activate the plugin.

To test this after installation, create or edit a Popup with the contact form 7 short code in the "Main PopUp Content" field then choose the Form Submit action like in the screenshot below.

After that you can test the popup plus the form on the front end, you should see the form validation and success messages as in the screenshots:
    1. Validation errors

2. Message sent succesfully

There should be no conflict between Pop Up Pro and Contact Form 7 after applying the fix.

If you need help applying this fix on your website, we are always happy and ready to assist in anyway possible so just let us know.

I hope you enjoy your day further.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.