Popup Pro pupup with gravity forms shortcode is not showing the from

The popup pro popup with gravity forms shortcode is not showing the form.  It just shows the dark overlay. It only happens when the WordPress AJAX is selected for Load popup using in settings. There is a console error showing. Plugin conflict test performed and also activated the default WordPress theme. Nothing works.

• viobru
    • Support

Hi, Simon!

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

Could you please send us an email with the following information for the testing site so we can have a closer look at this?

Subject: "Attn: Violeta" (Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile: )
    - Server authentication credentials, if used (username/password)
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Linkback to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

You can use our secure contact form here to send it (please, do not post this information in this thread since this is an open thread and could be accessible by anyone): https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question.

Many thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

Violeta

• Simon
    • New Recruit

Hi there Violeta,

I'm willing to set up a completely separate testing environment to resolve this issue.

Not comfortable with sending client server access to a 3rd party via email, however I will provide access to this testing environment via the WPMU dashboard plugin. Can you set me with a free licences for popup pro, so I can properly register the test environment URL?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

S.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Simon,

You can install PopUp Pro with WPMU DEV account you have now on staging site without any additional licence. We don't limit on how many sites you install our plugins. You need only to install WPMU DEV plugin (so to give us support access) and the Install PopUp Pro.

But it also be helpful if you send access to staging as showed here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/popup-pro-pupup-with-gravity-forms-shortcode-is-not-showing-the-from#post-1299379

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Simon
    • New Recruit

Hi Kasia,
    Your totally right.... getting back to you on this. After hours I finally figured out the problem. If your loading a gravity form within the pop-up loading the AJAX method, the "advanced fields -> phone number" causes conflict.

We reset this field to a regular text field and the form pulls correctly now.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Simon.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.