PopUp Pro - Various

I am experiencing a couple of problems with the PopUp Pro Plugin

1) PopUp Collisions
If I visit the site and my visit matches more than one of the PopUp, then both are triggered. PopUp Pro does not appear to be looking for a collision (a pre-existing PopUp) and/or managing the popups based on any order of precendence.

2) PopUp Pro not Centred in Viewport
In order for the PopUp to be centred vertically and horizontally, I had to add CSS rules
"#popup .wdpu-msg {
position: absolute;
top: 50%;
left: 50%;
margin: 0;
transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
}"

3) Adapting PopUp Pro to make a Bar attached to the bottom of the Viewport
I know I can use custom CSS to change the styling of the PopUp, but I cannot see any setting to switch off the dimming background.

At the moment, it looks like I will have to hack the plugin code myself to make the appropriate behaviours take place. Are these known issues? Are there pre-existing fixes which I can use?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Luke,

Hope you're doing well today, let me get those question of yours one by one :slight_smile:

1) PopUp Collisions

This is true as the popup doesn't automatically disables popups that collide on same page, for this there's exclude popup on certain page.
    Go to Popup > Settings and enable "Basic URL" condition, now when you go to your popup you can enable "Not on specific URL" condition and block it on certain URLs.

2) PopUp Pro not Centred in Viewport

This adjustment shouldn't be needed unless your theme or another plugin is affecting the popup CSS code, can you tell me on which page I can see the popup so I could have a closer look at the CSS applied?

3) Adapting PopUp Pro to make a Bar attached to the bottom of the Viewport
    I know I can use custom CSS to change the styling of the PopUp, but I cannot see any setting to switch off the dimming background.

There's indeed no option to turn off dimmed background and it would require some CSS adjustments to change it, let us know if you need help with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.