PopUp Pro won't allow Embedded Videos

When I embed a video from Vimeo or Youtube into the content area of my PopUp Pro, it does not display the video but displays a small page showing 404 error.

Can someone tell me how to accurately embed video into a popup?

Kindly,

Paul

• Milan

Hello @Paul,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Its working fine on my sandbox site if i used youtube provided embedded code. Have you took embedded code from youtube or you've just added simple URL in content. ? If you've just included URL in content editor then it wont' work so please copy embedded code from youtube and see if it fixes this issue or not.

If it don't fix your issue then I can dig deep into its issue context if you allow me to access your site. so Would you please grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Milan

Hello @Paul,

Hope you are doing well and thanks for bringing this up for us. :slight_smile:

Last time I previewed my popup on popup listing page which is Popup > Popups > <preview> . On that page popups are rendered well in preview mode. I've attached screenshot for your confirmation. But while editing single popup with you-tube embedded code in it, if I try to preview I am getting window rendering website in place of youtube video it. I've attached screenshot for that too.

Having this said, this seems bug to me, but only while previewing popup which have youtube embedded code in it. Apart from this I've tested popups on my sandbox site't front-end, they are rendered without any issue.

Dear member I've notified our developer about this and tried to bring their attention on this bug, Hopefully they will start their work soon on this.Once there will be some temporary fix or solution for this issue I or developer will get back to you on this thread.

Meantime we hope cooperation from you. Please let us know if there is anything else you want help with.

Have a fantastic day ahead dear @Paul,

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.