Popup problems inconsistent performance between popups

I'v given access to my site.
I've created my popups by duplicating the Janet Mcbride popup thinking that the layout and CSS would carry over to the others. The layout does and I changed that content only in each popup.

The Janet McBride popup is perfect.

The kerry Christensen popup looses the CSS formatting that lets the header and footer backgrounds bleed off the edges.

The David Bradley popup opens with the correct format but when you click the x to close the window, it reverts to the "broken format" and you cannot close the window.

The Randy Erwin popup acts the same and Kerry's popup.

Those are the only active popups so far.

Can you help me figure this on out?

One little thing more. I'd like to be able to click on the gallery image be able to open the popup an unlimited number of times rather than just once.

Thanks!
Terry

• Luís

Hi @Terry,

I hope had been good today!

I tested your website and all PopUp's are working well, except "David Bradley" that still showing after we close the window.

One little thing more. I'd like to be able to click on the gallery image be able to open the popup an unlimited number of times rather than just once.

In the Behaviour section, right after the field "Appear when user clicks on a CSS selector" check the field "Repeated".

I flagged the SLS team (our code experts :slight_smile: ) to investigate further or get their valuable feedback.

Since this team deals with more advanced threads it may take them longer to reply.

Cheers, Luís

• Terry

Hi Luis,
    Yes the popups work. That is, they "pop up" as they are supposed to. But take a look at the layout and you'll see that the design isn't carried through on the subsequent popups after the Janet Mcbride one. That's the one that shows how it is to look, with the header and footer bleeding off the edges. The pop up for Kerry C and Randy E have padding or a margin around the headers and border.s The David B pop up shows the right design when if first pops up but when you click the close button it switches to the incorrect layout. I've attached images to show what I mean. They all have exactly the same CSS formatting so I'm wondering why, after the Janet Popup, the others are not the same.

The "repeated" selection worked to allow the popup to be selected more than once.

• Hoang Ngo

@Terry,

I hope you are well today.

I tried to access to backend for check. However, the Staff Access token expired. I also think I will need your FTP access for further access. Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks!!.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.