Possibility of showing what is booked when hovering over a taken slot?

I am trying to set up a site for the Football (soccer) club I help out at and am almost there with the pitch booking system. It's only going to be used by a few staff and not the public but as they are all pretty bad with technology, I need them to be using a front end page. What I would love to be able to do is view (either on hovering or be able to click on a booked slot) to show what is booked into that slot. At present I have the [app_monthly_schedule] displaying with the [app_all_appointments] displayed beneath that on the same page.

Also within [app_all_appointments] is it possible to customize the fields that display and what their titles are? For example I don't need to show the Provider and I would like Service to be renamed as 'Pitch' and so on.

Apologies if you have this twice, tried submitting it a few minutes ago but it was stuck on submitting post for around 15 minutes so not sure if it sent.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Phill,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

With showing what is booked into that slot, does it need to have some kind of info, on the service and time etc?

As it's possible if the others users are staff, to add the shortcode for the booked appointments, so then on the front-end they could see booked appointments if that would work for you?

Also within [app_all_appointments] is it possible to customize the fields that display and what their titles are? For example I don't need to show the Provider and I would like Service to be renamed as 'Pitch' and so on.

You can enable the additional fields add-on in appointments > settings > add-ons > additional fields, for changing text, you could either create a locale of the translation or something like this should work https://wordpress.org/plugins/text-replace/ :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.