Possible bug - plugin pulled down site

I have been experimenting with various plugins over the course of yesterday for my new multisite. I downloaded a ton of them to look at ,all with no issues except Recent Global Posts Feed.
I network activated it and when I activated on site it triggered a 'fatal error' message in the dash. I deactivated it but then found that when I used the dash link to plugins after that it went to a feedburner sign up page. Even in the main netywork admin. Meanwhile the front end was going to a blank white page with no errors and the url was displayed as correct.
Fearing that I'd lost a weeks worth of work I had no other option than to take drastic measure through FTP. I deleted all plug ins I had uploaded in the last hour and everything that had a feed in it.
That returned the site to normal operation.
I can not be 100% sure but suspect that it was the global feed that triggered the issue. If this was a clash with something else I do not know.
Any known issues here that have been reported?

• aecnu

Greetings David,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

MTB1701 gave a great suggestion as to how to find what plugins or theme are possibly causing a conflict with the Recent Global Posts Feed plugin.

To make things much easier when testing, due to the fact that most of the important changes/items are made in the database rather then the files themselves, it would be in your own best interest to backup your database prior to any change which enables you to easily roll back to your previous configuration prior to the last change and preventing you from needing to nuke your plugins.

Something like the Snapshot plugin is ideal for this task, personally I use my hosting control panel for this task though it is not nearly as convenient as Snapshot.

There are not any known conflicts for this plugin at this time.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.