Possible custom work to link memberships 2 to automessage?

Hi, I would like to know if it would be possible to get some help with, or get a quote for linkinf the automessage plugin to the memberships plugin, as I would like to use scheduled emails for subscribers on this site.

Alternatively, if there is something which could be linked to dripped content that could be an option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

David

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey David,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

Membership 2 comes with Additional Automated Emails add-on that will grant you some additional options on notifying your members.

Can you give us some more details on exact messages you want to automatically send so we can provide you with more info?

Best regards,

Predrag

• David
    • New Recruit

Hi Predrag, Thanks for getting back to me.

Those emails are great, and the one where you can set the amount of days before the membership ends is especially useful. However, I am looking to set up maybe 3 custom emails per week for my membership. Is there some instructions you could give to help me with adding more email templates which are related to the subscription start/end date?

Many thanks

• David
    • New Recruit

Hi Predrag, Thanks for getting back to me.

Those emails are great, and the one where you can set the amount of days before the membership ends is especially useful. However, I am looking to set up maybe 3 custom emails per week for my membership. Is there some instructions you could give to help me with adding more email templates which are related to the subscription start/end date?

Many thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.