Possible To Add External Site Link & Attendance Restriction?

I'd like to add fields to the Event Details area to show up with date/time, location, cost, etc. on my event page. I'd like to add a link to the location and/or sponsoring charity and notes on attendance restrictions/limitations. I also think it would be great to have a space there for parking information.

Is there an easy way to add this info to the plug-in so it just shows up on a new event with fields to fill in?

Also... is there a way to edit the layout of event_details?

Thank you so much!
Jamie :slight_smile:

P.S. I'm using WP 3.3.1 and the most recent Events+ plugin, 1.1. Also running the Google Maps and Membership plug-ins.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey Jamie.

To answers your questions:

I'd like to add fields to the Event Details area to show up with date/time, location, cost, etc. on my event page.

Is this not what you see now?

I'd like to add a link to the location and/or sponsoring charity and notes on attendance restrictions/limitations.

Could you not use the WordPress editor to include banners and extra information there?

You can enable event restrictions in:

Admin --> Events --> Settings

/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=incsub_event&page=eab_settings

Is there an easy way to add this info to the plug-in so it just shows up on a new event with fields to fill in?

Also... is there a way to edit the layout of event_details?

You could use our CustomPress plugin to add extra fields if you need them and using the WordPress Editor to include details is not sufficient. You would then need to add some of the plugin provided code to your themes loops to get it displaying right.

CustomPress is here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/custompress

I hope this helps, if you have further questions then please let us know.

Take care