Possible to assign different setup fees for different levels?

Is it possible to assign different setup fees for the various levels of service in pro-sites?

Currently each level is the same regarding setup, and i would like to waive it for the top tier, while gradually decreasing it through the levels.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @Iain,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently our Pro Sites plugin does not support such feature. The same setup fee can be applied either to all levels or to none at all, except upgrades so you can decide whether to apply setup fee only to "new sites" or if user upgrades from one level to another.

I agree though that this would make a great feature so I'm moving this thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum and hopefully more members of our community will support the idea, thus giving our developers an incentive to include it in one of the future releases of the plugin. I'm not able to give you any ETA on this though.

As a workaround however you could use Coupon feature that's built into the Pro Sites plugin. Here's an example:

- there are free levels paid $10, $50 and $100
    - the setup fee is $80
    - there are 2 coupons, publicly available
    - first one is set as follows: "First payment", "$20" discount, no expiration date, no period set, no number of allowed uses, assigned to level paid "$50"
    - second one is the same except discount is e.g. $40 and is assigned to level paid "$100"

Those coupons could there be displayed on checkout page. First one could be used only with $50 level and second one only with $100 plan and none would work with the cheapest plan. As a result
    - setup fee would be charged
    - overall first payment would however be lower depending on level.

I hope that helps!
    Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.