Post as Page

I'm having more problems with this plugin, I think I've got it set up right, as I've set it to post to the wall of the facebook page this works fine but its being posted the the admin user on the page wall not as the page itself so its now showing up on the fans newsfeeds.

Is there anyway to get it to be as the actual page?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya mattysheff,

Sorry you're having difficulty. It's possibly getting too late, but I'm stuck as to what you're wanting to accomplish here. Can you explain it again? I'll ask the developer to take a look as well, but I'm a bit lost as to this:

its being posted the the admin user on the page wall not as the page itself so its now showing up on the fans newsfeeds.

Happy to take a look with ya though if we can find out what you're hoping to accomplish.

Thanks!

• mattysheff
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Sorry!! What I put makes no sense what's so ever. I blame being tired.

Let me try again and this time with a screen shot.

When I post a article on wordpress and its autoposted on facebook its being posted as the admin user of the fan page on the page wall not as the page itself. so its not showing up on the fans newsfeeds.

Is it possible so that when its automatically posted it will show as being posted by the fan page?

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

I'd like to verify that posting to page currently works like you described - the posts are published as by page admins, rather then the page. However, a new version is in the works, which will allow you to choose if you want to publish posts to your page as page admin, or as the page itself.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.