Post Images Dont' Show

I'm testing out the theme and noticing that 90% of the post images don't show. My guess is that this has to do with 2 things:

1. many bloggers simply copy and paste their content into their post box, including images, rather than uploading them.

2. I'm using a custom plugin to "promote" sub-mu blog posts to the main blog....which probably doesn't bring the image up in a way that the theme recognizes.

Even with these 2 issues, thumbnails of images still display properly on my activity stream and on my current blog page. FWIW, i'm using a slightly-modified BP-default child theme.

Is there any way to get BP daily to recognize images the same way that the BP default theme does so that images show properly?

thanks!

• Tammie

@gregfielding: I'm not sure what you mean do you have a link please to see. Daily should just pick up the images in categories, archives and pages / single posts like the default BuddyPress theme. You say though that the default theme is modified how is this theme modified? Do you get the same result as Daily for the unmodified theme? I don't know what you mean by the pugin and that may be if not a WPMU DEV plugin something for the plugin developer or mean you've got to add something to the Daily theme to make it work perhaps? If you can let me know on these things that would help, sorry I have no direct response but I need to work out what could be the issue before can provide a possible solution here.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.