Post indexer Not workign

Hi
i have installed post indexer but its not working nothing in setting

Thanks

Predrag Dubajic

Hey Muhammad,

Hope you're doing well today

Post Indexer is plugin that supposed to be indexing posts from entire WordPress Network, so it requires Multisite installation in order to work.

I see that you have it installed on Single installation and that's why you're not seeing the settings, the plugin will not work on Single installation as there's nothing for it to index.

Can you tell us what did you want to do with this plugin so perhaps we can suggest an alternative?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Muhammad!

i want to index my post fast?

I think you mean indexing by Google and other search engines, is that right? The "Post Indexer" plugin serves a different purpose. It is designed to be used on Multisite WordPress in order to make post from sub-sites "searchable" from the main site (plus some additional related features).

If you wish to make site indexed "faster" by Google and other search engines, please make sure that the content of your site is unique and of high quality and the site works reasonably fast. You would then want to install a SEO plugin such as our "SmartCrawl"

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/smartcrawl-wordpress-seo/

and use it to create sitemaps for your site.

It's also good to create an account at Google Wembmasters, add and verify your site there and then submit these sitemaps.

That's a basic and essential procedure but there's no guarantee that search engine will index your site fast and there's actually no legitimate and foolproof way to significantly speed that up. If you search the web for the ways to speed up indexing the site you'll probably find out a lot of "tips" and "offers" but take my word for granted please: these are mostly either not real or scam or they work but in a short term (in a long term resulting in bans and punishments from search engines).

The best way to deal with search engines and indexing the site is to take care of the quality of the content and to be patient.

Kind regards,
    Adam