[Post Indexer] PHP Notice in debug.log

Hi, I'm doing some troubleshooting on my website and have been studying the debug.log to look for problems.

I've found this one keeps coming up with Post Indexer but have no idea what it means or what to do about it. Can anyone help? Thanks

PHP Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded element of WP_Hook has no effect in /home/essexmum/public_html/wp-content/plugins/post-indexer/extra/wpmudev-dash-notification.php on line 58

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Louise, how are you today?

I’ve tried to replicate that error but I couldn’t. Could you inform which PHP version you are using so we can check if it’s related to that.
    Since this is a notice it will not affect you site functionality so there is nothing to worry.

Also we can perform some test, this might happen because of a conflict with another plugin or theme on your site.

So, would you please run a conflict test?

Remember, it is important that you backup before run the tests.

Please deactivate all plugins except this one and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict.

If you still having this issue, could you do a theme test, much the same as the plugin test, but now you’re testing themes!
    Activate one of the super simple default WordPress themes, like Twenty Sixteen or Twenty Fifteen.

Here you will find more information: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

Let us know the results that you get,
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.