Post Indexer Tables Missing after install

Multisite install.

After installing Post Indexer and reading the instructions the two tables noted in the instructions that I should specifically check for their presence are missing, namely site_posts and term_counts.

I have installed plugin Recent Site Posts and its widget appears to be working correctly, but the missing tables are a concern.

My aim is not to display posts as such, I want to display Events on sub sites from the Events+ plugin onto the main network site. (Calendar, lists, etc etc)

Please advise

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Joe,

I just checked my own installation and can see that I don't have those two tables as well, it's possible that this was changed in one of updates but it was not changed in plugin documentation.
    Let me ping plugin developer @Hoang Ngo in here for some clarification on this one.

My aim is not to display posts as such, I want to display Events on sub sites from the Events+ plugin onto the main network site. (Calendar, lists, etc etc)

I saw that you responded on your other thread about shortcodes and I wanted to do some testing before replying you there.
    I will try to answer your other thread regarding this part asap.

Best regards,
    Predrag