Hi, We currently have a client who has multiple sites for which we've setup an RSS feed to allow posts from one site also display and feed on their other site. However, this is now causing massive bandwidth issues with all the HTTP requests for content. What I'd like to do, if possible, is setup multisite, add both sites to the multisite, and use your Post Indexer plugin to:
* Make it so the client only needs to create posts on the main site
* Client should then be able to select which subsites each post they create should display on (pushed from main site)
* Possibly ability to make this selection from the post editor
1. Client logs into main site and creates an event
2. Once finished editing, client selects which website this post should display on, in addition to the main site.
3. Post then displays in the loop for that custom post type on both sites (not just a widget)
4. Happy client only needs to create and edit posts in one location, while users can view the content on designated sites