Post /Page Quotas

Hello,
1/ Pages
How to have a number of different pages on the leve ??
Level 1: 5
Level 2: 10

2/ Post
I want to put 0 post(no blog).

This does not seem possible??
Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings Atout,

How to have a number of different pages on the leve ??
    Level 1: 5
    Level 2: 10

The first thing you want to do is in the Network Dashboard go to Pro Sites --> Modules/Gateways and activate the Post/Page Quotas module.

Next would be to setup the post/page quotas as you prefer --> Pro Sites --> Settings --> Post/Page Quotas section.

2/ Post
    I want to put 0 post(no blog).

Could you please clarify what you mean by this?

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• Atout

Hello,
    Thank you for the quick response :slight_smile:

1/
    "The first thing you want to do is in the Network Dashboard go to Pro Sites --> Modules/Gateways and activate the Post/Page Quotas module."
    I had done that

"Next would be to setup the post/page quotas as you prefer --> Pro Sites --> Settings --> Post/Page Quotas section."

I want :
    5 pages: level 1
    10 pages: level 2
    15 pages: level 3

Not speaking English well, it's better images
    Upload quota: it's ok
    Post / page Quotas: I can not do

2/
    I want
    No Blog: level 1
    No Blog: level 2
    unlimited: level 3
    unlimited: level 4

A+

• Timothy Bowers

Hey Atout.

The way that page and post quotas are handled is that you set the minimum level required to lift those restrictions. So if you restrict to 5 pages, and allowed free sites, you might lift that restriction for the first paid level. Or you might restrict it to the first 2 levels for example and then lift the restriction for the third upgrade.

Hope that clarifies how the feature currently works. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• Kimberly

Atout,

I believe your thread was marked resolved because Timothy gave you the correct information, however I believe that a bit more clarification may be necessary to make sure we all understand each other :slight_smile:

I'll see if I can help :slight_smile:

I want :
    5 pages: level 1
    10 pages: level 2
    15 pages: level 3

You need to set your minimum PAGE level to 1 (yellow arrow) and restrict to 5 pages (red arrow). Same applies for the remaining levels. It's as if you are completing this sentence: You must be at level ___ in order to have ___ .

2/
    I want
    No Blog: level 1
    No Blog: level 2
    unlimited: level 3
    unlimited: level 4

To set your levels you need to give a MINIMUM level for your restrictions to apply. So you would set the POST quota the same as the above. Your minimum level to use a POST would be level 3 and the restriction would be unlimited. Again, think in these terms: You must be level 3 in order to have a blog.

The same logic is applied to all ProSite level restrictions.

I hope this helps!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.