I am trying to easily integrate Post Voting into my network site.
- If I change the default arrow images on the network admin it does not change network site images.
- I want to add custom CSS to the voting buttons (like you can with Google Maps Plugin) ie: to simply align it right
- Add CSS to the widget boxes
- Add post featured image avatar support for the widgets.
- I want to be able to upload my own Up and Down image.
- I have read another thread - https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/post-voting-plugin-includes-pages - you should be able to add to post/page or both.
These are simple fixes that would make Post Voting less of a headache to implement.
Increased functionality requests include the following:
- Buddypress Integration https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/post-voting-buddypress-integration