A new, improved version of Post Voting is on the way. Here is a list of new features:
1) New Network Admin option for disabling Site Admin changes.
– If set, site admins won’t be allowed access to per-blog settings pages. However, Network Admins will still be able to change the per-blog settings, if needed.
2) New option for disabling voting for post types.
3) New appearance option for preventing negative votes.
4) New timeframe argument for posts to site popular widget.
– If used, this will filter displayed popular posts to ones with most votes, posted within selected period.
5) Added voted timeframe option to site popular and network popular widgets.
– If used, this will filter displayed popular posts to ones with most votes within selected period.
6) Added support for theme style overrides.
Note, if you’re already using the plugin, the new version will change your existing database table in order to support vote dates. This will happen automatically and all your existing votes should be preserved (but, obviously, with no date information attached). The dates will be tracked for new votes only.
You can download the Beta version here.