Post voting not displaying the number of votes

The plugin was working fine until I followed the advice of your team to reset the votes to zero by uninstalling the plugin and dropping the database table before reinstalling the plugin. Now the votes do not increase. Can you tell me if you know how to fix this problem.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mart,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

First of all, I'm sorry that this happened to you. I found your other thread and I can see that my colleague Predrag suggested removing entries from "wp_wdpv_post_votes" table of your site's database.

That's the solution that shouldn't cause such an issue, unless - I'm referring to your initial post here - you have actually "dropped" the table which removes the table instead of clearing it. Plugin re-install should however bring back the table (if it was removed) and also there wasn't a word of removing it and re-installing plugin in that response by my colleague. I'm not sure then what could go wrong here, I admit.

Having that said, I'd like to ask you to take a look at your database and check whether the "wp_wdpv_post_votes" table is there at all. Let me know please and I'll suggest further actions depending on this.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Mart,

I'm glad you were able to handle it and thanks for letting me know.

I supposed that this was what happened but just wanted to make sure. I'd then give you an SQL query or import file to recreate the table but your way is fine as well :slight_smile:

In case you had any other question, do not hesitate to start new threads on our forum and we'll be happy to assist you.

Have a nice day!
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.