Posting HTML to blog and pages for Pro Members

I can't finding the security setting that will allow my members to post html to their own pages, and post. It seems I as the superadmin am the only one that can post embed codes for videos. I've logged in as another member who was having issues, and I can't post a video either. This leads me to believe it's a security filter I have set up somewhere to limit what members can do, but I can't seem to find where it is. Can you please help. I've given access to my site to look

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Terry,

Hope you're well?

I can't login with support access, it may bedue to a security feature on your site.

You need to first enable the Unfiltered HTML Module

Network Dashboard > pro sites > modules

Then go to Network Dashboard > pro sites > settings > unfiltered html

Click the new menu item for unfiltered html on the settings page.

Hope this helps

• Terry Wilson
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Vaughan -

Just following up. So for an immediate fix with the sub-site that was still not allowing html embed I created a new site, assigned the user to it, and now it works fine. So deleted the old site. So that problems seems to be resolved. Now the only issue, which isn't a pressing one but would like fixed if possible is my WPMUDEV dashboard. It's there but it appears the all of the CSS is gone leaving only the hyperlinks? Real weird, huh? I'm sure it's a conflict with a plugin somewhere but the weird thing is it's that way both my network multi-site which is terrywilson3.net and my main site terrywilson3.com On both sites the WPMUDEV dashboard appears the same.

Thanks,
    TW

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Terry,

There is a known issue with the WP Hide plugin which causes the exact issue that you describe with the dashboard plugin, this is due to wp hide plugin and not dashboard, so not much we can do to stop that. If you have that plugin installed, that would be a likely culprit.

Could you try de-activating all other plugins except for Dashboard plugin and see if the issue goes away, that way we'll know there's a plugin conflict, you can follow the flowchart on the following page to try & determine which plugin.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.