Posting post to facebook page

I have installed Ultimate Facebook, and followed the guides on creating an app on facebook, though it seems they have changed something on developers.facebook.com
The app is connected it seems, but I can't choose to make it publish posts (indlæg) on one of my pages, only on my personal wall, and when I try to publish a post there, it doesn't show, and the setting: 'I want to publish this post to Facebook' is unchecked after publishing again. Can you help.. I need to post to the facebookpage Piralux Auto, when I make a new post (indlæg) in wp.
I have granted access via the hub in the website

• Rupok

Hi Johnny,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. Pages not showing in the dropdown is a known issue and our developers are aware of this. Most probably this is because of facebook changing something on their end. I've pinged them regarding this and I'll update you as soon as I get anything from them.

And regarding the checkbox selection not staying, that is expected behavior. Let me explain. When you create a post for the first time and select the "I want to publish this post to Facebook" option and publish that post, it will be posted on your facebook wall. Now when you go to edit that page again, if that checkbox stays selected, then when you click the "Update" button, it will be posted again on your facebook wall which will create a duplicate for the same post on facebook. That's why every time you will have to manually check that box so you become aware about this duplicate posting.

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.