.pot file & payment gateway

2 questions:
1. I would like to translate the .po in Dutch, is the .pot available? I'm willing to support the future updates for Dutch.
2. I would like to integrate an extra payment provider (myself) for iDEAL payments by Sisow (Dutch). If finished, is it possible to integrate this feature as a standard 2nd payment gateway in this plugin, without (my) charges?
Greetz, Petra Blankwaard

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

1) Po and mo files are available. As far as I know there is no practical difference between po and pot files, so a translation is quite possible.

2) Appointments+ supports only Paypal Standard Payments gateway itself. However, if you integrate it with MarketPress plugin (where integration is very simple), you can use all MP gateways and Ideal gateway is there, but noted as Beta by the MP developer, Aaron.

And yes, you can use all gateways MP is providing at the same time.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• indigonl
    • New Recruit

Hi Hakan,

Thanks for the quick reply! About the .po file: the difference between the .po and .pot is that when the plugin gets updatet, and updates in strings, the .pot file and .po file together can be synced, and will give the option to only translate the new strings and not start over :slight_smile:

I will check MarketPress, thanks!

Greetz, Petra

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi,

As I wrote before we have only po and mo files and they are already included in the language folder of the plugin.

po and pot files are exactly identical. The only difference is naming convention. If you want, you can rename default.po as default.pot, but this is not required.

In case of new version your changes are not lost in po file too. Just select "Catalog>Update from POT file" and select the default.po file instead of pot.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.