PPV Known issues with Marketpress, Membership, etc.?

Hi, I'm just wondering if you guys have encountered any issues with using Pay Per View on a site which also uses Marketpress, Membership or e-commerce other plug-ins. Thanks.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Mark

Greetings from me again!

I had a look at how Pay Per View Plugin would affect MarketPress and didn't find any problem with those two plugins working together.

I personally haven't tried the PPV Plugin on a Membership site, but will make sure to try it out tonight and let you know my feedback.

I do believe that the Developers at WPMU DEV have tested the Pay Per View Plugin against our other products, so I don't think you would have any conflicts between our own plugins and themes. If you use plugins other than WPMU DEV you might encounter errors, but if you let us know what conflicts you've encountered we can work to finding a solution for you.

If you need any further support please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a great day!

Gina

I will resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.