Pre-filtered calendar and booking process

Each of my service providers have ther own profile page which is a custom post type (this is separate from the author bio page that Appointments + uses).

On each service providers profile I would like to put a calendar and confirmation/checkout possibility for only that service provider. So the calendar has to be pre-filtered to show only that service provider.

If the provider offers more than one service i would also like to include the app_services, but have it pre-filtered to only show services for that service provider.

How can I do this?

Thank you
Theodor

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Theodor,

Thanks for standing by.

I dont have multiple service providers setup on my lab site as of now, but did you try the below shortcode

Shortcode:[app_schedule]
    Description: Creates a weekly table whose cells are clickable to apply for an appointment
    Parameters:
    title: Text that will be displayed as the schedule title. Placeholders START and END will be automatically replaced by their real values. Default: "Our schedule from START to END"
    logged: Text that will be displayed after the title only to the clients who are logged in or you don't require a login. Default: "Click on a free box to apply for an appointment."
    notlogged: Text that will be displayed after the title only to the clients who are not logged in and you require a login. LOGIN_PAGE will be replaced with your website's login page. Default: "You need to login to make an appointment. Please click here to register/login: LOGIN_PAGE"
    service: Enter service ID only if you want to force the table display the service with entered ID. Default: "0" (Service is selected by dropdown). Note: Multiple selections are not allowed.
    worker: Enter service provider ID only if you want to force the table display the service provider with entered ID. Default: "0" (Service provider is selected by dropdown). Note: Multiple selections are not allowed.

You can use this with worker and service parameters to filter things out.

Please advise if that does the task

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey @theodor_rand__s

Glad that it works fine :slight_smile:

I triee using this for the app_services aswell. Work fine with workers but not with title..

You mean the app_schedule is not working with title attribute ?

Is this information in the documentation somewhere, did I miss it?

That is right inside the plugin settings. Shortcodes and FAQ tabs are there which answer many questions

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

You are most certainly welcome Theodor :slight_smile:

No issues with the questions as long as you are happy and the issues are fixed ! lol

Please feel free to ask on the forums if you get stuck at any point.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.