Events+ and iCal

Pre-installation question about Events+.

Does Events+ allow front-end users to add events to their ical or Google calendars, the way, for example, Meetup does.

Thanks.

P.S.: I had to activate the plugin to get my question answered, but I'm not sure I want to use it. It doesn’t show up on the site.

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi Jan

Hope you are doing fine today :slight_smile:

Events+ plugin has a lot of add-ons, among which there is the following:
    - Export: Google Calendar. Adds a convenience button for your visitors to schedule events in their Google Calendars.
    - Export: iCal Adds link to download events in iCal format.

I had to activate the plugin to get my question answered, but I'm not sure I want to use it. It doesn’t show up on the site.

Just to make sure no other plugin/theme is causing this, can you please do a plugin/theme conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/
    Please post back here the results of your test!

Could you also grant us temporary support access to your website so we can have a better look at your setup and settings? You can grant us access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, there's no need to share credentials. Here's our detailed documentation page about it:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4
    Don't forget let me know when you'll do it.

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Jan
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

You've answered my question. The reason the plugin doesn’t show up on the site is because I didn't put it anywhere. I'm trying to find out from my client what she's looking for in a plugin. Apologies for not being clear about that.

Thanks for your help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.