pre-sale questions about Appointments+

Hi!

I have a client who needs an appointment plugin, but it's not clear from the product page if Appointments+ does the following things:
1) We have eight locations, so customers need to be able to select which location they want to schedule an appointment at. Customers will not choose a salesperson to get an appointment.
2) We need for up to 3 customers to be able to make an appointment at each location at any given time.
3). We'd like to be able to choose how many followup emails get sent and on what schedule those emails are sent.

• Nastia

Hello @Scott, I hope you are well today!

Thank you for your question!

1) We have eight locations, so customers need to be able to select which location they want to schedule an appointment at. Customers will not choose a salesperson to get an appointment.

Yes, this it's possible to have several locations at one service, but you will have to make duplicates of the service for each location then we will force location first so they don't see the duplicates.

2) We need for up to 3 customers to be able to make an appointment at each location at any given time.

Each service has a Capacity option, you can set it to number 3 to accomplish this.

3). We'd like to be able to choose how many followup emails get sent and on what schedule those emails are sent.

I have attached a screenshot with the plugin's notification setting. You can choose to send a reminder email for the client for X amount of hours. There is also a Log file with sent email Records. With Appoitnments+ you can send only one reminder email. If you wish to sent more than 1, this will require a custom code.

It's doable, so if you are not comfortable with PHP then please feel free to post a new job in our Jobs & Pros section on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

Please, feel free to let us know if you require any further information.

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.